About the company
Do you feel it's time for you to become a Sensei?
Join us as Head of Business Development (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Head of Biz Dev (m/f/d) who can lead, train and drive our passionate biz dev team to the next level and beyond. You will report to the CEO and your primary responsibility will be to guide, mentor, and facilitate our sales troupers, so they can utilize their full capacity to find & negotiate the best matches for our family studios to pursue their passion! Are you ready for the next challenge?
Being the mothership of Europe’s major family of game developers with currently 14 studios and more than 350 industry professionals, we help to empower game makers to create immersive games & experiences like Angry Birds Epic & Evolution, the Bus Simulator series, and many more.
Publishing, licensing and contract partners include Rovio Entertainment, Astragon, Feardemic, Bloober Team, Neon Giant, and many others. Further information is available at http://www.r-control.de.
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A creative, casual, and international environment
- Colleagues who respect you as a professional in your field
- Work with teams that love their job!
- Being part of a strong family of (>350) game developers
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- The possibility to work remote (time zone 1 - 2 hours difference is ok)
- Professional health coaching with a personal Trainer (OLAO HEALTH) - digital & live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- As much fruit, coffee & drinks as you want in the office
- Company pension plan
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
At remote control productions
, you will join a smart and motivated team that is passionate about their family of studios and their products. We are driven by our desire to make ourselves and the teams we work with better in a continuous cycle of improvement. We believe in courage, we believe in learning, and most of all we believe in making better games.
If you have a growth mindset and ambition for excellence, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Please send us your CV including your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To find out more about remote control productions go to our website: www.r-control.de